Terms and Conditions
Below are the terms and conditions under which you may view or otherwise make use of this website. It is mandatory that you accept them, and by continuing to use the bebsite you signify your unconditional acceptance of all of these terms and conditions.
We operate a platform that seeks to entertain only. This website is not designed as an educational tool and it must not be used as one.
We are a group of people based in the United Kingdom with a shared love of history. Since historical evidence can often be open to many interpretations we have many different beliefs which means that articles on this website express the opinions of the individual authors but which should not be viewed as undeniable facts. You should therefore treat this whole bebsite as a collection of fictional articles.
Your Permitted Use Of This Website
You can use the Website for entertainment purposes only and not for any commercial or marketing purposes. You may not use the Website to post any illegal, harmful, threatening, obscene, or otherwise offensive Content.
Limitations On Your Use Of This Site
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Website.
- You must not impersonate or misrepresent Your affiliation with another person or entity
- You must not create or use an account for anyone other than Yourself; You are solely responsible for all activities that occur within Your account
- You must not create more than one account on the Website. You are responsible for all Content that is posted or published to the Website within Your account or on Your behalf.
- You must ensure that all Content that You post on the Website complies with these Terms and all applicable laws.
- You must not violate any applicable laws in the course of using the Website.
- You must not create or use the Website or Content on the Website for any illegal or fraudulent purposes.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website.
- You must not use the Website to engage in, encourage, or promote malicious or disruptive behavior toward any person, company, or organization. You must not use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper, or any automated means of any kind to access the Website or Content on the Website for any purpose without our express written permission.
- You must not attempt to reverse engineer or otherwise hack into any portion or aspect of the Website.
- You may not use the Website or the Content on the Website to commit or promote any illegal or harmful activity.
- You may not use the Website to engage in, encourage, or promote any illegal or harmful activity including, but not limited to, fraud, threatening or harassing anyone, impersonation or misrepresentation of Your affiliation with another person or entity, posting or publishing any Content that is harmful or distasteful, or otherwise unlawful.
- You may not use the Website to engage in, encourage, or promote any marketing or promotional activity that violates any applicable laws or applicable regulations or is otherwise unfair or fraudulent.
- You may not use the Website to engage in, encourage, or promote any marketing or promotional activity that is false or misleading.
- You may not use the Website to engage in, encourage, or promote the sale or purchase of any products or services that violate any applicable laws or applicable regulations.
- You may not use the Website to engage in, encourage, or promote any commercial or marketing activity that is inappropriate, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise offensive.
- You may not use the Website to engage in, encourage, or promote any activity that will violate any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right.
Limitation of Our Liabilities
- Your use of the website is at your own risk.
- The website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, ancienttechnologycentre.co.uk expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- ancienttechnologycentre.co.uk makes no representation or warranty that the content contained on the websites is accurate, complete, adult-oriented, or legal to view.
- We make no warranty that the website will meet your requirements, or that the website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- You assume all responsibility for selecting the content to meet your requirements.
- We are not responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of the website.
- The above limitation of liability applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damage.
If any part of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable then that part will be removed and the remaining parts will remain. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between ancienttechnologycentre.co.uk and supersede all prior agreements between ancienttechnologycentre.co.uk.
These Terms do not create any third party beneficiary rights.
We reserve the right to change these Terms from time to time and will post such changes on the Website. You should review these Terms on a regular basis as You agree to be bound by any changes to these Terms by continuing to use the Website after those changes are posted.
These Terms and their provisions and the use of the Website are governed by the laws of The United Kingdom. If any dispute arises, the parties will attempt to resolve the dispute through good faith negotiations, and if such negotiations do not result in a resolution that is satisfactory to both parties, the dispute will be settled by arbitration in The United Kingdom.
Thank You For Your Visit
To confirm: the above terms and conditions constiture a legal agreement between us, and by continuing to make use of our website, or any copies of it, you signify that you accept these in their entirety. We hope You enjoy the Website. Thank You!